Your service from Acorn is about you ! It is about supporting you to improve and change your life.
If you are unsure about the support you might want or need from Acorn, it may be helpful to think about 'a day in your life'.
Think about the time from when you get up in the morning until you sleep at night. Choose an average day. Think about the following questions, and these may help with planning your support.
- What do you do?
- What would you like to do?
- What would be a great day for you?
- What would you like to happen or change?
- What is most important to you?
- What is not so important to you?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Do you take part in any activities?
- Would you like something to do?
- Are you looking for a job?
- Would you like to help / volunteeer in your local community?
- Do you have a hobby?
- What are your dreams? These are important too !